Contact Julia Bowling at 614.764.7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Impressive array of savings tiers that may lower your annual premiums up to the state maximum discount
- Free, no obligation savings analysis
Sedgwick Safety Resource Page
BWC Division Of Safety & Hygiene
For a no obligation online quote
Payroll & Tax Filing Services
Contact John Hackitt at 937.531.4741 or email email@example.com
- Paycor offers services such as payroll, HR and time management that can help your business grow/succeed
Contact Jim Hudson at 909-286-8758 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Save on most frequent ordered items at Office Depot
- Next Day, free delivery on qualifying orders
- Access to private KMO ordering portal for website orders
Chamber Energy Program
Community Energy Advisors (CEA) is a Public Utilities Commission of Ohio certified energy management firm that educates and empowers organizations of all sizes to maximize the economics of their energy assets. Through the Chamber Energy Program, CEA provides Chamber members with Education, Savings, and Protection on both regulated and deregulated energy expenses. With a credible partner looking out for your bottom-line, members enjoy peace of mind and budget-ability when it comes to your utility costs.
If you would like a complimentary bill review to see how much you can save on your electricity and natural gas, simply choose one of the following options.
- Call 330-208-2082
- Email a recent copy of your utility bill to email@example.com
For more information, visit https://chamberenergyprogram.com.